This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Terms and conditions
You acknowledge and agree to Pacific Coast Harvest's return/refund policy:
- Report any spoiled or missing items as soon as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All invoices are considered accurate after 14 days.
- Our ordering deadlines and cancellations are 12PM one day before your delivery day. Cancellations after the order deadlines are at the full descresion of Pacific Coast Harvest.
- Put your empty reusable wooden crates out for pick up when a new Pacific Coast Harvest order is delivered.
- Pay a $10 refundable charge for each crate above two that is in your possession. PCH will pick up your remaining crates should you wish to discontinue service. You will get a full refund for all wooden crates that you return to PCH subsequent to a charge being applied to your credit card.
- Exercise caution when removing frozen items from the silver freezer jackets and avoid touching the ice packets.
- All crates, icepacks, freezer jackets, etc. are the property of PCH and must be returned in a timely manner and in their original condition. If not, your account may be charged or deposits not refunded. We reserve the right to refuse to pick up crates containing materials we feel could be hazardous to our employees or to other customers.
- PCH reserves the right to obtain credit card pre-authorization. All preauthorizations are done one business day before delivery. For more information or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Customer Service. We accept payment by Debit Card or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).
- You will be charged for your groceries the day of or day before delivery.
- Keep your payment info up to date to ensure prompt payment, and notify us of any changes to your banking/credit card info.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend your account and possibly send it to a collections agency in the event of problems with payment.
- The terms PCH and Pacific Coast Harvest shall be used interchangable in communication with all customers
|At Pacific Coast Harvest, we respect your privacy. While the nature of our business requires us to obtain personal information from you, we will never knowingly sell, rent, loan, or provide that information to any third party (except the financial institution that processes your payment) without your specific consent. Pacific Coast Harvest is dedicated to protecting your information and fully complying with the requirements of the law.
Pacific Coast Harvest will collect data such as: name, address, phone number, credit history, credit card or bank account information for the purpose of processing direct payments for customers who sign up for delivery service with us. We may also collect and use other data such as (but not limited to) purchasing habits to enhance and improve our service to you.
When you visit our website a small file called a "cookie" is used to track the items added to your order as you move through our website. To shop online with Pacific Coast Harvest, you must have your cookies turned on. Once you have finished shopping with us, you can delete the cookies from your hard drive.
Pacific Coast Harvest uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Pacific Coast Harvest's ads on sites across the Internet.
Pacific Coast Harvest and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
Pacific Coast Harvest and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
The person responsible for overseeing compliance with the law is the Member/Manger Jonathan Barnett. The Member Manger at any time may designate others to act on his behalf to investigate any matters raised.
Intended Purpose, Consent & Use of Information:
Pacific Coast Harvest will only collect information from customers through lawful and consented sources. The company will not hold or collect any information that originates from an unconsented source. If a Pacific Coast Harvest employee receives unconsented information, he/she will advise the party that sent it to cease. The employee will also advise that providing unconsented information is in violation of the law.
If a customer does not consent to providing Pacific Coast Harvest with the requested information necessary to do business, Pacific Coast Harvest staff will provide the reasons to the customer and advise them of the pending consequences if the information is not supplied. In some cases this may result in the company ceasing delivery service to the customer.
If for business reasons, Pacific Coast Harvest requires original information to be used for a different purpose, customers will be advised in advance and consent obtained prior to the new use.
Request for Additional Information:
From time to time, we may ask you for additional information about your lifestyle, demographics, and attitudes so as to improve our service to you. Here again, we will never share this information with any third party except in an aggregate form, such as the percentage of our customers that have purchased a particular product.
Pacific Coast Harvest expects customers to provide accurate information and notify the company of any changes to continue with effective administration or service. Such things as (but not limited to) phone numbers, addresses or payment methods must be kept up to date by the customer.
Safeguard & Security:
All information collected from customers is safeguarded through various means such as (but not limited to): restricted access to databases and servers, ciphering, passwords, encryption, as well as locked filing cabinets for information collected in paper form. All staff are trained in proper safeguarding of information with periodic audits conducted. If paper documents containing personal customer information are no longer required, they are shredded.
Openness & Access:
At any time a customer may ask the designated privacy administrator to view all personal information collected by the company and ascertain how it is being used or disclosed.
There may be times in which some information will be restricted if there are references to other identifiable individuals, legal concerns, security or propriety rights or costs. If this is the case, the individual making the request will be advised of the reasons for the restrictions.
Complaints & Inquiries
Any concerns, complaints or inquiries about the handling of personal information or surrounding the policy must be made in writing and include specific concerns. They should be directed to:
Jonathan Reece Barnett
Pacific Coast Harvest LLC
1001 Klickitat Way SW STE 102B
Seattle, WA 98134
All complaints will be investigated and responded to within 30 days from receiving complaint and steps taken by the Company to resolve the situation. If this process does not resolve the complaint, then the individual may seek remedies under the law.