This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We're sorry, you're outside our current delivery area.
YUM! We deliver to you on s
HOW IT WORKS
1) Market offerings/prices finalized by Friday morning for the following week (*see below)
2) Customize your order until Sunday 12:00
3) Look for these icons about freshness and food miles:
|Harvest-to Order: The farmer doesn't harvest it until you order it.|
|Grown within 50 driving miles of the Space Needle. Map|
|Grown within 200 driving miles of the Space Needle. Map|
|Grown in the Cascadia Bioregion (WA, OR, ID, BC). Map|
*If you register and wait to receive the email on Friday announcing the market is open, make sure our emails don't go to your spam/promotions folder. We'll send you a welcome email after you register.
added to delivery
- Gherkin - Larger than the traditional cornichon. Does really well fresh as well as pickled.
- Persian - Seedless, tender dark green skin. We have two varieties. A longer, narrower one and a shorter, more plump one.
- Lemon - The one you know and love - is round and funny looking with amazing flavor and yellow-ish skin.
- Italian (carosello) - This is actually a young melon. Clean tasting, crisp. It has fuzz that can be easily washed off under cold water.
- White (salt & pepper) - a white pickle that's as great for fresh eating as it is for pickles. Cream to yellow skin.
- Suyo - Long green with textured skin and lovely clean cucumber taste, not as juicy as the white, lemon, or persian.